Jack's Secret Sauce

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I Hate Cheesecake

I have to write an entire paper tomorrow. I don't want to write an entire paper tomorrow. I suppose I could have prevented that by STARTING the damn thing earlier. Once again, Laura's lack of responsibility shines through.

I almost fell into the gigantic dumpster at work today... This is no ordinary dumpster - it's the CAFETERIA dumpster... full of really gross food things. Yep, that's right, I was almost IN the dumpster. It was pretty dang hilarious. Let me know if you want to hear the whole story.

My AIM decided to be punk and block my screenname today. No reason. I had to get a new one and beg people to give me thier names again so I could add them to my new list. It happened right when I was going to hurry through my Anthro homework that was due an hour after that. Of course, I had to push Anthro aside to take care of AIM, because AIM is that important to me. :P

I was over to AV earlier tonight. Felt kind of alienated. Not sure why. Perhaps it was just my mood. Maybe I just crave too much attention... and no one cares that much about me, so I have to go and feel pathetic. Listen to me whine.
I think we should all skip Thursday and go right to Friday afternoon. Ready... 1... 2... 3...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home