Jack's Secret Sauce

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Holy Fire Hazard, Batman!

So, I went to the "mega mall" with my brother this afternoon. He's 30 and lives with his girlfriend in the cities. I don't get to see him very much... busy guy - a journalist.
Anyway, we went to the mall. I've never seen that place so crowded - seriously! There were loooong lines just to get into the parking ramps, and a lot of the ramps were closed (full).
We met at Krispy Kreme... took me a while to find it 'cause I didn' t know where it was.
Then we had to find a place to eat. Of course, all of the real restaurants had long waiting times, so we went to this Crepes place on the first floor. It was pretty good. I had a couple bites of a strawberry one! First time I've had strawberries in... mmm, maybe 7 years. Yeah.

Then we decided to shop for my sister's birthday. Man, that girl is hard to shop for. She doesn't like anything... she dislikes quite a bit (and complains all the time). She hates shopping, so a gift card was out of the question. We looked everywhere.
I finally got her a shirt (on super sale - woohoo!) at Urban and Jay found something at the Gap. Cross your fingers and hope she doesn't turn her nose up.

Went to DQ after that and tried their new Pumpkin Pie blizzards. I liked it... but I have this weird pumpkin pie obsession, so that's no surprise.

Then I got to see the engag. ring that Emily wants! It was so exciting!! Jay got to see all these different diamonds. Ok, now I know that diamonds are expensive, but it was ridiculous! I'd rather buy a car... or a trip to Europe... or maybe pay for a wedding. Y'know... why buy something so gaudy and gigantic when you need money to get married? I think Jay shares this view... he said that if he actually gets the ring we looked at with a nice big stone, they won't get married for a while. Sad. I want to be in wedding. :P

So I'm back here and everyone is gone, except for Kristen, who's doing homework.
I have to register soon. Maybe I should decide what classes I'm taking. Hooray for staying in 2 weekends in a row. You'd think that since I'm finally 21 now, that I'd go out more. Not the case. Pathetic = me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home