Jack's Secret Sauce

Monday, November 22, 2004

Sock Stealer

Up until last night, I hadn't seen 4am in quite a while. Oooh, so very tired... and it's GREAT! It was a long week. I did a lot of procrastinating, registered for my final semester here at GAC (tear!), spent money at the Sigma auction, made jello shots on a Thursday night while trying to study, and went to my first movie in a long time.

I got to see Sarah on Friday night. That was nice. She's not very far away, but our business prohibits us from getting together most of the time. It's always so nice to talk with Sarah, especially about relationship stuff... she really understands what I'm saying. It's reassuring, I guess.

I am really craving Chinese food right now. Damn.

Yesterday night I went over to Jackie and Tara's and we played Uno with drinks... I forgot what a great game Uno is. I gotta bring my old cards back when I go home for Thanksgiving! I also need to hang out with Jackie and Tara more often because they're *awesome* and hilarious.
We wandered down to Patty's after a while... Megan came along, which was really cool 'cause I don't see her much these days either.
Watched the Organ Donors for a while at Patty's... they played "Clocks" by Coldplay.... a song very close to my heart. *sigh*
It was funny to note that I knew almost everyone at the bar... that's what you get in a small town. That makes me laugh.

We found our way over to one of the AV apartments around 11 or so. Played P&A (I learned how to play on Thursday and had forgotten by last night), so drunk Bjorn had to reteach me and I think I had more fun listening to him be drunk than actually playing the game. What a character. Then I stepped in someone's spilled alcohol... so Bjorn loaned me a sock. I still have it. I should give that back.... I'll wash it first. Met Bjorn's friend Brian, who was very cool. Dan didn't talk all that much, but I guess that's nothing new.
Ended up staying over there until 3:30, half sleeping on one of the wonderful couches and watching like four episodes of Family Guy. It was really fun for me. I hadn't seen a lot of those people in quite a while. I guess I missed them.
Then today, I wrote an entire research paper while hung over and more tired than I've been in a long time. It sucked, yeah, but I just kept thinking as I was typing... "man, college is great."
I've had so much more fun here than I did in high school... of course it's been rough sometimes, but over all it's been wonderful. I plan to make the most of the rest of this year... it's going by so damn fast I can hardly keep up.
I'm really going to miss you, GAC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home