Jack's Secret Sauce

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Uno

Hmm... so this is a blog, huh. I like to read these things off of other people's AIM profiles... it's a great time waster when I don't want to do homework. Decided I'd try my hand at blogging today. We'll see how it goes.
Big Soc Theory test today. I think it went okay. (I only studied for 14 hours!... not consecutive, don't worry.) I think that's the most time I've ever spent studying for anything.
I don't even want to think about what that final is going to be like.

So I'm trying to do laundry right now, but doing laundry in Uhler is no easy task. I wish I would have known where the laundry room was located when we had housing sign up last year... I definitely would be living on the west side instead of the stupid east side. Oh well. Listen to me complain.
I actually have to go to a lecture pretty soon... so I'm going to try to figure out how to post this and then go get my laundry... then it'll be off to the Anthropology lecture. (Woot Anthro.)
I am not a dork.

1 Comments:

  • You lie! You are so a dork and you and I both know it! :) PS I have a blog. Maybe I should tell people about it too. lol! If I don't talk to you, have a good weekend!
    Sarah

    By Blogger Sarah, at 11/11/2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home