Jack's Secret Sauce

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

wine and beer

College is taking over my life! Wait, college IS my life... right now anyway. I have so so so so so much to do! I'm not really complaining... that would be dumb, since everyone else I know also has so so so so so so much to do. It's just a fact.
C in CC is this weekend, and so I have to be in the Chapel way more this week than I generally am, ever. (I guess that's not a bad thing; perhaps I'll find God... or money laying on the ground.... or something.)
I just found out today that we have another Theory test next Tuesday (EEEEK)... and I have a Patric paper due next Wednesday. Shit, man.
Yet here I sit, blogging, because I think that people actually read this and care about my life. :P

Whenever I feel like I'm going to freak out, I just imagine Rich barking (yes, barking - like a dog) at some scared freshman up in the S/A office. That just makes my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home