Jack's Secret Sauce

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Tetris Rocks My World!

Ok, so it's like 8:30am, and I should still be sleeping.
Last night I was over in AV being a bum and avoiding homework... there was nothing fun to do, really, until I realized that Matt owns Tetris Worlds, the one video game I can not only actually play, but also play pretty well... if I may say so myself. Dude, seriously... we played for at least two hours.
I've always been a closet Tetris freak, and I got Tetris Worlds last Christmas when my mom got Katie a PS2. I think my secret's out to the Gustuavus community.
Anyway, it was a really really nice end to a day that for the most part was hell. Long story... the shortened version is that at 12:30 yesterday I was in Elizabeth's office sobbing my eyes out. I felt very pathetic... I try not to push my problems in other people's faces like that, but yesterday things got to be too much for one girl to handle. She helped me so much though... she is soooo great.
SO anyway, yeah, I love Tetris. I might just steal our PS2 from home and bring it here during J-term.
Gotta go to Pilates. Hopefully I won't fall asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home