Jack's Secret Sauce

Friday, December 01, 2006

Snow Day!!!!

I woke up this morning and found an e-mail from the head of the Soc department. Then I went on the school webpage to find out if it was true...

Weather Bulletin

December 1 , 2006

Due to worsening conditions, all classes have been cancelled for Friday, Dec. 1, 2006.

Hilarious. This is the first day we get snow... and yeah, it's a LOT of snow... but seriously, when do universities cancel classes?
Then, I thought about it a bit. This campus, although it has changed a bit in recent years, is still a predominantly commuter campus, with most students having to travel at least a mile - and many coming from all over the suburbs and even Madison.

Also, there aren't very many classes held on Fridays (which was very strange to me when I first heard that... I guess it has something to do with the makeup of the campus).

Anyway, I don't have any classes on Fridays... but it's still pretty cool to be snowed in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home