Jack's Secret Sauce

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Turkey Day

Okay, so I'm a day early. Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.

I bought the Traveling Wilburys Vol 3 yesterday. So far so good (I'm listening to it right now). It'll be nice to have some new music for the drive home this afternoon.

I finished my stupid Maxim research methods paper. I had to write a short paper for my Methods class about content analysis - we all had to purchase the Dec issue of Maxim. Five bucks! Damn. I can think of quite a few other things that I'd rather purchase with that five bucks.
It was funny though - the one time I actually wanted to buy Maxim, I had to go to four different stores before I found a copy. Slightly ridiculous. I gave it to Steve after I finished... hell, it was five dollars, I should get as much use out of it as possible.

One more paper to revise today... then I'm packing and heading back home. It'll be nice to drive. I'm looking forward to it. I need the time to think.

Yay Wilburys. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home