Jack's Secret Sauce

Monday, December 13, 2004

Tequila Sunrise

Today I got to drive to RF and back again. My mom's family had our Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner. We combined the two holidays this year. My grandpa's not doing so well, and most of my cousins are older and on their own now... it's hard to get everyone together these days. Apparently my oldest cousin is pregnant again! She has a two year old already. Yikes. Babies.
Anyway, the dinner was wonderful. It was nice to see my family. We do this pound gift exchange where you bring a wrapped gift that weighs a pound, then everyone picks something and we unwrap at the same time.
I got a lotion/soap/bodywash set that is supposedly "Tequila Sunrise" scented... I thought that was hilarious since I had my very first Tequila Sunrise over at Jackie's this past Thursday.

This week is going to be bad. I got back tonight and was like "Shit, man, I have a lot to do." I can't seem to concentrate for more than 10 minutes at a time. What is my problem?

Last night was pretty crazy. I was over in Rundy at an "underage party" [don't worry - no one was actually underage]. I was sober the whole night, and it was interesting to watch everyone else get progressively drunk. When Greg started stripping, tackling people, and spilling salsa, I decided I should leave. Too much for sober me to handle. It was fun though, for the most part. I felt more comfortable than I have when I've hung out with those guys in the past. Hooray.

It should definitely not be Monday tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home