Jack's Secret Sauce

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Shut up, I'm awesome

Last night I had no plans. As I was eating dinner, I was inspired to venture out in the -13 degree weather to go to Target... to buy the new Sean Paul cd (the Trinity) and Team America (the movie). I ended up with the movie... and Alanis Morisette's new album.
Hmm.

I came home, put on the Alanis, and (finally) decided to download iTunes.
Then I spent four hours searching the iTunes store for new music.

Yep.

Part of me feels like I should hide the fact that I actually had a FUN Friday night doing all of this. Then again... I know I'm a nerd, so what's there to hide?

However, I'm still not sure that I'm okay with the fact that, out of the songs I've already purchased on iTunes, the two that I've listened to the most are "We Be Burnin' - Legalize it" by Sean Paul... and "Call On Me," the extended "retard funk mix."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home