Jack's Secret Sauce

Friday, February 10, 2006

I Wonder...

- about where I will be in a year
- about where I will be in a month
- who my friends are
- how long I will live
- if I'm spending/saving too much money
- if I'm shallow
- if I'm insane
- if I am a good person
- what I'll eat for dinner
- if I'll ever get off my ass and join Snap Fitness
- if I will always be pathetic
- why I am so gullible
- if I am needy
- why ''needy'' is a bad thing
- if I'll ever not care what other people think
- why I am so obsessed with fitting in when I know that social rules and norms are complete bullshit
- if I really needed that flu shot
- if I should put more effort into my friendships
- why I am afraid
- WHEN the transition from college to the real world ends
- if I will survive this transition
- if I'll ever learn to listen to my rational side
- if I should try to wash that disc in the corner (long story)... or if I'll ever play disc golf again
- why I don't just move to some place that has warmer weather
- why face lotion is so expensive
- how long my list of "I wonder" could go on... probably forever if I thought about it hard enough
- if I'll ever get back to Dublin
- how my life would be different if I had gone to a different school/still played my guitar/wore more green/lived in those apartments on St. Clair/stayed single more/was a cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home