Jack's Secret Sauce

Thursday, February 09, 2006

"The more you see, the less you know..."

... great song.

U2 won 5 grammys last night. Unfortunatly, I didn't watch. I'm so proud of my Irish boys!
... So proud, in fact, that today while I was at Barnes and Noble I bought a book... "Walk On: The Spiritual Journey of U2."

Now, I'm not all that religious or spiritual these days... but this was on the "staff picks" shelf and I looked it over and I think it'll be a good read.

It's the first book I've ever purchased that is about a band. I am officially a real FAN.
"Fan" is short for "fanatic" isn't it?

I really need to find an alternate hang out for lunch breaks. I have so many new books... and so little time to actually read.

Tomorrow, I have NO plans. I *do* have FIVE new DVDs... and don't the Olympics start too? I am becoming a hermit, and I don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home