Jack's Secret Sauce

Monday, January 30, 2006

News?

I wish that 24 wasn't such a popular show... and I wish that it wasn't on Fox... then I'd feel a little less guilty and ridiculous for liking the show so much. Oh well. Go Kiefer!

Had my 2nd Pilates class this evening. Found out I actually do still have abdominal muscles - or something resembling them. Going to be sore tomorrow. It was nice to go though.

I switched hours with my supervisor for tomorrow - I have to go in at 7.... which means I have to get up at 5:15am. On the bright side, I'll be done at 4pm - I'll get one more hour of daylight! I should celebrate or something. Maybe I'll be inspired and find something fun to do.

Today is my roommate's birthday. I decorated his room with bright purple crepe paper. I really don't have any idea why... I was just wandering around on my lunch break and walked into "Party America" to find something random and funny. Ended up with purple crepe paper... which probably isn't all that funny or random. I could've done a lot better, I think. But it'll do. It's funny to me.

I got a note from UWM today. They're ready to begin reviewing my application. That's all I've heard from any school lately. It's still early. I'm not banking or planning on anything. Very difficult because I'd really like to have SOME idea of what I'll be doing in the near future. Seems like it's out of my hands. A lot of "if/then" possibilities. Wow, let's see how many sentence fragments I can write. I suck at English.

I really don't want to get up at 5am tomorrow morning. Worried that I won't be able to fall asleep early enough.
Wow, that's a really stupid thing to worry about. How to I stop myself from worrying about stupid things? Is there a self-help book on that? (Actually, I know there is... I admit I have browsed the self-help section on one or two of my lunch breaks at Barnes.)

I still have the TV on after 24... Damn Fox news. I am losing brain cells by watching this crap. I'm sorry Robyn Robinson... but you seriously just stuttered for like 10 seconds over Al Zawahiri's name. Wow, that was hilarious! I don't even know what she said about him - I was laughing so hard.

Dag yo.
Okay, I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home