Jack's Secret Sauce

Sunday, March 06, 2005

I Am Slowly Going Crazy...

Do you remember that song?
I am slowly going crazy... 1 2 3 4 5 6 switch....

I've been having this creepy deja vu feeling lately... I think it's the year and the unknown looming in my future. I feel like I'm a senior in high school again... was I really 17 four years ago?! That's too weird.

I've been spending quite a bit of time with my headphones plugged into my laptop, listening to my mp3s.
When I was in high school, I used to put CDs on in my room, lie on the floor next to my sound system, and close my eyes. It's always been my way to relax and escape reality.

I've been doing it so much lately, I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to get back into reality. I've kind of been wandering around in the clouds for a few months now.
I hate that, with every passing day, I feel like I know less and less about the real world. It's just one big mystery, and I might as well admit right now that I never have any idea what I'm doing.
Ever. I just make things up. There, now you know the truth. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home