Jack's Secret Sauce

Sunday, February 27, 2005

French Vanilla Pudding

It's Sunday night, and I'm finally starting to feel better. I spent most of the weekend on the couch in the living room, watching TV. Yesterday I watched Cool Runnings, Hook, and way too many episodes of Sex & the City.
I am so sick of being sick. It makes me feel pathetic and sad and helpless. I find myself wishing for someone - like a mom or a boyfriend - to take care of me. I hope this feeling better thing lasts. I'd like to be able to think clearly again.

I really need to get out of the room and off campus. I've spend almost three days in this room, venturing out only to go to the caf. Going a little bit crazy.

I made a package of french vanilla instant pudding about an hour ago. It's something I've done since high school. I love pudding. I generally can't finish a package by myself though. It's better when you have two people so that you can finish the entire thing. I saved half of it in a bowl this time.

Although I've grown to love Sex & the City, I think I should lay off of it for a while. I've been watching WAY too much. I've started to get sucked in. I've caught myself being melodramatic about love and relationships a bit too much lately, and I have a strange desire to buy expensive shoes, drink cosmos, and pick up men. Hmm.
Being sick and confined in a small room with 6 seasons of the S & C has chased away the real world. I am now in an alternate reality. Beware.

No, tomorrow, Becky and I are planning to do some shopping in Mankato and then go to Perkins (so I can start my senior sem project). That should help me remember where I am.

February is almost over!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home