Jack's Secret Sauce

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Ha-wednesday

Happy Hawednesday Everyone.
Story: I went to high school with a very eccentric (sp?) group of guys. They started the 'ha-wednesday' (Hawaiian Wednesday) tradition. They'd wear hawaiian shirts every Wednesday and say "ha-wednesday" a lot. It never got old. (Shut up, it was high school.) My best friend at the time, Kjersta (we called her KJ), always used to join in. She had a lot of hawaiian shirts.
Speaking of KJ, she was supposed to come and visit me this afternoon.
She goes to school out in Utah, so I rarely see her. (Read- I saw her twice this summer, but before that it had been two years.)
Seriously, we were BEST best friends for a while in high school... but things change after graduation.
For some reason, she's back in RF for the week. She called a few days ago and was like "WHEN can I visit you?!" I was like "Ohmigod, KJ! Wednesday!" (Ok, so it didn't go quite like that.) Anyway, she said she'd call back to get directions and all that.

She hasn't called back. (If you know KJ, you know that that's normal... crazy girl.) Generally, it's not a problem. However, this time, I'm in a bind. I can't call her back... because I don't know where she is, exactly. I don't have a number to call.

So here I sit, still sick (although I feel 10 million times better than I did yesterday... that may be because of the drugs), staring at my pile of homework (didn't do any of it yesterday).
What should I do?
Oh KJ.

I guess I'll just sit and do homework and keep my phone close by.

Anybody want to go to Noodles sometime this week? I NEED some Penne Rosa. Dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home