Jack's Secret Sauce

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I Am Thankful For...

Becky and I went to the mall and then to Perkins today. On the way home, In the Waiting Line, by Zero 7 (aka the coolest, sexiest, most amazing song on the planet) was ON THE RADIO. I have never heard that song on the radio before.
Don't you just LOVE when that happens... when you randomly shut off your CD or change the station and (gasp!), there's THE song you want to hear... It's doubly cool when the song is one that never gets any radio time.
Thanks Cities 97! You made my night.

Also, while in Target, Becky and I discovered that the clearance make-up section actually had some good stuff. I got two lipsticks - one for $1.60 and the other for $2.50... and it's GOOD stuff.
I really needed to get the hell off campus.

Kristen just called. She just took a bad test & wants to go to the bar. I think I might have to go.
I'll wear my new lipstick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home