Jack's Secret Sauce

Saturday, March 05, 2005

The Great Divide

Have you ever been faced with a choice between two things that you know will have a lot of large, annoying consequences if you choose the thing you really want?
Doesn't that just suck?

I've rediscovered that "It's My Life" song by Bon Jovi. That was my theme song for a lot of my senior year of high school... and I hadn't listened to it since... until now, that is. So it's weird, because I seem to be faced with a number of similar choices and feelings this year.

Down with consequences. Why can't I just live my life? Hmm...
I should take a shower.

1 Comments:

  • I love you, Laura. Just remember that always, and that you will make the right decision, whatever that decision may be. I'm so grateful to have met such an amazing person like you, and you're the best roommate in the world. :)

    By Blogger Becky, at 3/05/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home