Jack's Secret Sauce

Monday, February 21, 2005

Pass the Kleenex

I hate being sick. I started coughing this morning. Should've expected it. Kristen's been sick for over a week (bronchitis).... so has Becky (Strep? We're not sure.).
It was inevitable.
NOT COOL.
Going to health services tomorrow morning. Hopefully I won't get any worse. I took a shower and put my pajamas on... it's 7:45.
24 is on in a little bit. I missed it last week due to the Valentine's Day celebrations.

I feel lost quite a bit these days. Frusterating. Adding to that frustration is the fact that I can't tell exactly WHY. Is it because I'm graduating soon? Is it because I don't really like my classes? Do I have "senior-itis"? Who knows.
Sorry to bitch all the time.
I'll try to think of something good to write.......
hmm.....

I decided on a research topic for Senior Sem. I guess that's good. I still have to write my proposal for it. Due Wednesday.
I fixed my computer (it was also sick for a while today).
I got a package today! That's definitely a good thing. I love getting real mail. It was from the parents, of course. A lot of mail, a copy of the Onion (woohoo!), a couple books, some other weird stuff. They're funny people.

I should go get ready for the show... and eat chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home