Jack's Secret Sauce

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Your only chance to eat pussy in the caf

Yeah, ok, I'm sorry if I offended anyone with the title of this post. It's an inside joke that I have with myself and the people who sell the chocolate vaginas for the WAC.

Sometimes, all I want to do is sit and watch TV and eat chocolate.

I've been annoyingly preoccupied with the anorexic blonde girls on campus. Why do I feel like I should be skinnier? Dumb.

Kristen's mom bought every season of Sex & the City, and I am consequently addicted to that show. Not a good thing since I have homework again after a long hiatus that was J-term.

This is very disorganized.

I'm not sure how much I like my schedule this semester. I suppose I should give it a few more days. It's only the third day of class.

It's almost Valentine's Day. &$*#(&#*@^&!
Yep.
I hate Valentine's Day for a couple different reasons.
1) I've never had a good Valentine's Day in my life... but I've definitely had a number of really bad ones.
2) I think it's an excuse for Hallmark and friends to make money.
3) I'm jealous of all the people that get to have good, romantic, happy Valentine's Days.
4) I want someone to send me flowers... and even though I know no one will, I'll be disappointed anyway.
5) It makes me feel pathetic that I actually care so much about one day just because it has a title... I mean, it's just like all the other days of the year, right? So why do I care?
6) Even when I try really really hard to ignore it, Valentine's Day is just constantly in my face, starting about a week before the actual date - hundreds of diamond commercials, flowers and bouquets crowding the SAO desk in the campus center, my attached friends gushing about their v-day plans.

And this is the end of Laura's rant.

One good thing that happened to me today: my 9am was cancelled. She didn't send out an e-mail, so I went to the class room... but that was okay, because I went to the library and got some homework done. Then I beat the chapel break breakfast rush. Hooray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home