Jack's Secret Sauce

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

For Greg

Apparently, I am not updating this enough for certain readers (namely Greg Gorham). Since it is still J-term and I am still doing absolutely nothing, I really don't have all that much to say. But, for Greg's sake, I'll try my best...
This past week, I slept on the couch in AV almost every single night, staying up until at least 4am every night. I definitely got my fill of testosterone while hangin' out with all those guys. Damn. Watched a lot of 24 and Star Trek. Surprisingly, I haven't played Tetris since the holiday break.
Tonight I'm going to St. Olaf to see my good friend Adam, then tomorrow I'm going to RF for a few days. Hope to be back at GAC for the weekend.

I also hope to actually get going on my grad school & job searches. So far, my basic day consists of waking up at some time after 11am, eating some food, sitting on the couch, going to Lund, showering, eating more food, and watching TV. I really need to actually do something or go somewhere fun in order to keep myself sane!

So Greg, I hope this was good enough for you. I hope you're having a great time in NYC. (Lucky.) You'll have to tell me all about it when you get back to GAC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home