Jack's Secret Sauce

Monday, January 03, 2005

Slacker

That's it! I am officially a bum.
I haven't had access to a working computer for a little while, but now that I'm back on campus, I can update this thing.
It's J-term, and the only plans that I have for the month are 1) to sit on my ass, and... oh, yeah, that's it. I'd like to be crazy and roadtrip... or at least find some fun to have. I might go to Chicago. We'll see if that actually goes through.
I also have to decide on a grad school - that means I have to call a lot of random admissions people. Scary. I should probably try to find a job for the summer and following year.
Ugh.
Christmas wasn't all that great. I gave my mother a list of 3 things that I wanted. I ended up getting those three things... and a lot of other very weird stuff... like a yellow robe with cartoon frogs on it (I hate yellow, and I got a robe for Christmas last year). I also got matching pajamas! I told her I didn't want anything else other than the items on the list, but I guess she felt bad not having very many presents for me. I returned a bunch of it.
New Year's was crazy, fun for a while, and then very wrong. I guess you'll have that at large parties with large amounts of alcohol. I hope my pictures turn out.

So that's about it from the world of Laura. Please message or call me if you're bored, 'cause I can almost guarantee that I'll be bored too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home