Jack's Secret Sauce

Friday, January 28, 2005

Take Your Mama Out All Night

The last day of J-term... that's great. What a pathetic, stupid month this was. Did I do ANYTHING productive?

No. Well, I found some more music I like on the network, and yesterday Matt sent me the entire Kill Bill score. Is that productive? Hmm, not really.
Next week is touring week... funny, I don't really want another week off. I've spent all of my money. There is really nothing else for me to do. Please let it be second semester. I know, I know. It's my own damn fault for being a slacker. It's just been difficult for a number of reasons, which I will not write here.

I need to go workout, or eat, or shower. But first I'm going to listen to this hilarious Wyclef Jean song I found.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home