Jack's Secret Sauce

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Existing

Yep, it's still J-term. I still haven't done any of the things I said I'd do during my month of free time... because I still haven't done ANYTHING at all! I'm going to Chicago on Thursday with Sean, Dan, & Bjorn. We're taking Sean's parent's PT Cruiser. Funny. I hope it's a good time. I've never roadtripped with that much testosterone before.

I went shopping with Jay (brother) yesterday. That's always nice. He's fashion-concious. There were so many sales yesterday. I think I only bought one thing that was actually full-price. Cool, man. I have to go again today - in Mankato.

My friend Dan from Eau Claire introduced me to the Scissor Sisters last night. (He sent me some songs over AIM). They are so great! It's like the Beegees, Elton John, and George Michael all in one band! I'm definitely getting that CD.

Off to do more nothing.... ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home