Jack's Secret Sauce

Friday, December 17, 2004

Little Miss Can't-Be-Wrong

Ugh. I just woke up. I'm listening to loud music... need to feel awake. Finals start today. I have to finish my paper that's due at 3:30.
Suddenly, I just want to graduate and flee the area. I want to drive to Florida or Boston or Alaska... or somewhere that's not here. Too bad I don't have any money.
I really hope we get to Chicago over J-term.
I just need to get away from Gustvus and the people that are making me crazy. Actually, I'm probably just making myself crazy... Sorry, I guess I'm just frusterated with a few people right now. That's very ambiguous, isn't it? Huh, and now you're wondering WHO it is, and I'm not going to tell you. You might even ask me after you read this... I still won't tell you. Why even write what I wrote then, if that's all the info I'm going to give out? HA. Just to make you as crazy as I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home