Jack's Secret Sauce

Monday, December 20, 2004

It's All In Your Head, I Promise

Ok, so I don't really want to write more about the Theory final. It's really not that interesting... just a crazy crazy test and a lot of nervousness and consequent inability to sleep. Awesome.

I've been trying all day to study for my Psych Anthro test tomorrow at 8am. I just CAN'T care anymore. I've hated that class since... well, September. Giesler really disappointed me this semester. Maybe I expected it to be like my Anthro classes freshman year... but I forgot that I am NOT a freshman, and I don't think like a freshman. hmm.

I've been cleaning, too, so Becky can actually fit her stuff into this room. I took over most of the space this semester. Oops. I am sooo sooo excited to see Becky. I bought I gigantic bag of Cheetos for her, since they don't have those in Europe, and she misses them a lot. Ha.
I hope I can get in touch with GAC people over break. Staying in RF for two weeks by myself really doesn't appeal to me... you'd understand if you knew my family... and the people I went to HS with. Ha. High school.

Ok, I suppose I should clean out the fridge and "study" Anthro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home