Jack's Secret Sauce

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Thanks!

I just thought I'd write a quick note to say thanks to all of you who remembered me on my birthday. I was very surprised, actually... I got quite a few messages yesterday. (Facebook helped a lot with that... a LOT.)

It was a very good day. I went out exploring downtown with Jo and Karen - the Riverwalk is really neat! We stopped by a Mexican restaurant named Rudy's, and I had a great margarita. Last night was pretty low key - I think I fell asleep at 10:30 after a few hours of reading. All in all, the day was great.

Thanks for all the calls, texts, facebook messages, snail mail and flowers. :) I heard from more of my friends yesterday and today than on any other birthday that I can recall. All the contact really meant a lot to me. I'm loving Milwaukee, but it is a new city and a transition for me, so it was wonderful to know that so many people remembered.

Today I bought a bike. It's kickass. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home