Jack's Secret Sauce

Monday, July 10, 2006

Random Stuff

Hmm, it's been a little while since that last post.

Apparently Tom Petty was so amazing that I had to leave the post up long enough to make sure everyone saw it.
I don't know who "everyone" is.

9 days left of work. Please come and celebrate with me on the 21st when I'm finished. Buy me drinks and food because I'll need to save my money.

Just finished my "diagnostic stats exam" that I need to get back to the grad dept by Wednesday. I like stats when I know what I'm doing, but most of the time I don't. I've never taken a good stats course... hopefully that'll happen next year.

In other news, I love summer.
I love the cities in the summer.
I'm excited for my few weeks off after el trabajo ends, but terrified of moving.
It'll be an experience.
That's such a weird phrase... "it'll be an experience." Well, yes... of course it will.

I need to stop writing. I'm not saying anything remotely intelligent.
I'll be back when I have something to talk about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home