Jack's Secret Sauce

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Hate KS95

I have 38 days left to go until I will never have to listen to KS95 again, but honestly, I'm not sure if I'll make it that long. I try to take it one day at a time... but sometimes - like right now when I'm completely alone in the office - I think I just might die.

Yeah, I could change the station, but my supervisor was supposed to be back a half hour ago, so it's really not worth it - because he'll be back any second, and he'd just yell at me and change the station back.

I used to be able to listen to this station every once in a while... when I needed a Michelle Branch fix? What? Yeah. Maybe not.

AHHH!! OHMYGOD! This goddamn "had a bad day" american idol song seriously makes my day worse. Yes! I AM having a bad day because of your horrible song!

Once last week, I heard a new song. Then again, I might have been hallucinating.

1 Comments:

  • It's OK. My bus driver LOVES listening to KS95, and turns the volume on the radio up loud enough so everyone on the bus is forced to listen to it. It doesn't work well for me though-I'm really close to just losing it and yelling at the radio's speaker when Moon & Stacy are on to shut up already!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/15/2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home