Jack's Secret Sauce

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Stuff

This weekend I was down in Milwaukee searching for someplace to live this fall. We'll see if anything pans out from this trip. If not, I'll probably have to go back down there over the 4th - the only weekend I don't have real plans this summer (and that's only because the Georgia trip fell through).
I *did* get to go see the Brewers play at Miller Park - our seats were right behind home plate... 10 rows up! The Brewers beat the Cardinals 4-3. It was the most fun I've ever had watching baseball. I even bought a hat! (Wooo.)

It was a pretty long drive going down there (seven hours), thanks to non-stop rain and road construction. The trip back home today was much better. I'm very very thankful that I have Jack to hang out with me now. Ipod = best investment ever.

In other news, Fatboy Slim has a new single out... sort of. It's pretty sweet - and the video of the juggling dude that goes along with it is probably the coolest thing I've seen in a while.

In other news again, I've been trying (and failing?) to plan a trip out east for my dad and myself. It is SO frusterating!! With airline tickets, hotel, rental cars, and possibly even an amtrak ride, it's EXPENSIVO. (It's the peak tourist season in Cape May.) It's also a bad week for my DC people - read: some people I kind of know who live in DC - to hang out with me, I guess.
Buuuut, it's the ONLY week I can go. (Listen to me vent... vent vent vent.)
Oh well, I'll figure it out, and it will all be fine in the end, right?

The Tom Petty/Pearl Jam concierto is in TWO WEEKS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home