Jack's Secret Sauce

Thursday, May 18, 2006

This is funny

Excerps from the funniest True/False survey I've ever read:

Please answer true or false to each statement as to if you agree or not with it!

1. Pets are fun.
True

2. I sure like bicycles.
True

3. Generally speaking, tables should have at least four legs.
False

4. When I see a gerbil on a treadmill, I'm reminded of me.
True

8. Cinder blocks are no substitute for a foundation of happiness.
True

9. Walls should be just tall enough to support the ceiling.
True

20. I like cardboard.
True

28. Coat hangers -- what an invention!
True

29. Taken as a whole, the universe itself is pretty much OK, or certainly should be.
True

31. Plywood makes an ideal work surface.
True

35. Paranormal experiences thrill/bore me.
True

39. There's no real point in worrying over anything. Things will probably turn out for the best, or at least they might.
True

46. When mowing the lawn in rural areas, remember to keep a sharp eye out for frogs and the like.
True

51. Most sandwiches are OK, as are office supplies such as paper clips, manilla folders, etc.
True

52. I am often confused by other peoples reactions to me, or by mine to them, or by my reactions to their reactions to me, or something like that.
False

55. Bread is about as useful as food ever gets.
True

71. Aluminum siding is both sturdy and attractive.
True

72. The thing about other peoples opinions is, I bruise easily.
True

75. Hopefully, things will turn out for the best.
True

86. If it's toll-free numbers that you want, then it's toll-free numbers that you'll get.
True

88. I spend too much time thinking about things like wanting to be famous.
True

89. Encountering a fork in the road makes me doubt myself. But then, so does a road with no fork.
True

90. True or False questions are often neither.
True

91. As they say, the principal's your pal.
True

97. Station wagons hold a lot.
True

101. The irony is, unless you actually need glasses, they can make your vision worse.
True

102. A roller coaster is an apt metafore for just about anything.
True

105. Hummingbirds.
TRUE

106. If you'd like to see your oral hygeinist socially, you should meet him/her at the dentist's office.
True

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home