Jack's Secret Sauce

Monday, May 29, 2006

Cool

I just turned on the air conditioners in my apartment for the first time since I moved in last year. This is a big deal, and I'm very paranoid that it's going to make the electric bill sky rocket.
Then again, it was so damn hot in here when I got home tonight, I figured I should turn on the AC so I can actually sleep.

My little sister had her HS graduation party yesterday - it was 95 degrees outside. It was a success though... my mother put me in charge of the food - setting it up and keeping the plates full, and I was a machine - you should've seen how fast I made those cheese plates! It was pretty crazy, but honestly I do love to play hostess, so I was in my element.

I think Katie had a nice time, and I think she liked the scrapbook I made for her. She was voted "most likely to become a professional athlete" and "best legs" by her classmates. Soooo unlike me.

The mehndi I got in Chicago is finally fading. I guess I didn't write anything about the Chicago trip in here. It really wasn't that exciting... except for the crazy guy we met on the train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home