Jack's Secret Sauce

Monday, January 16, 2006

The Ridiculousness that is my Job

Today at work:
- the computer systems went down... twice
- our phonelines were disconnected - as in the 800 numbers that our customers call. (I work in a call center... this was BAD).
They were disconnected by accident... we realized what was going on at 10am. By the time I left at 5, they still were not fixed. BAD.

It was just one problem after another with our client today (the one for which I am the primary contact). (They could call us on our local number.)

That office is just filled with ridiculousness! AHH!

On a happy note, JACK'S BACK! The season opener of 24 aired last night... well, half of it. The other half is on tonight! I'm so excited!!! This is the one show that I can say I'm addicted to... I may need to go buy all of the previous seasons on DVD... because I want to.

This is the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home