Jack's Secret Sauce

Friday, January 13, 2006

I love community education classes

I just wanted to say that I feel a lot better after writing that last entry... it was like I was talking to someone.
I went on an adventure to the Embassy Suites in Bloomington this evening. Very cool place... there's a jungle inside. I want to stay there overnight. I met my friend Dan there, before he had to deal cards for some gigantic party for Best Buy employees.

I just signed up online for more community ed classes. I'm taking Thai cooking!!! Feb 1st at 6pm if anyone would like to join me... I LOVE THAI FOOD.
I also signed up for Pilates "with Marlene"... runs next Monday through the third Monday in March. Hooray for physical activity. I feel way too sedentary these days. I'm not sure who Marlene is, but this will be good... and it was CHEAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home