Jack's Secret Sauce

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Ass Kicked By Giant Map

I bought a giant map of the United States.
It's going on the wall in the dining room.
I unwrapped it and got the biggest paper cut in the history of humankind.

On a brighter note, last night I went to Pizza Luce for the first time ever and it was grand. What a cute place! Good pizza too. Then to Caruso's for gelato (tiramisu and dark chocolate)... and then to the Independent for a glass of white wine (and a very creepy waitress)... all thanks to Cory calling me up randomly to hang out. Hooray for random fun.

Glad tomorrow's Thursday... it's closer to the weekend.

I also bought the funniest book today at Barnes & Noble.

Yesterday, when I bought the map and a new journal (at Barnes & Noble), I discovered that when I use my gift card, I can still use my membership discount. SO COOL.

Coffee tonight with Heather and Jackie at a location to be determined. Looking forward to the chai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home