Jack's Secret Sauce

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Road Runner

Newest goal in life: find a decently priced record player & buy it
I scoured Road Runner earlier this evening for cheap, good, used music. I ended up with 8 records for 50 cents each. I'm currently trying to convince my parents to "lend" me their old player - since it's in a closet and NOT used at all... they're hesitant... I think they really believe that they'll get it out again soon.

I bought a book by Wade Davis yesterday at Barnes. Very excited to read it. Haven't read any of his stuff in a while. He was so amazing when he spoke at GAC a few years ago. I still want his life. For those who don't know, he's an ethnobiologist/anthropologist/awesome guy who has done everything and been everywhere. See the below link for more info if you're interested.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/council/eir/bio_davis.html

I have so much new music these days. It's great. I'm starting to get behind though... the CD's are stacking up. I guess I just need to remember to bring new ones out to the car everyday for commuting music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home