Jack's Secret Sauce

Monday, January 02, 2006

Well, Happy New Year.
Weird. I wonder how long it'll take me before I stop writing "2005" when I date papers at work.

Kristen and I are off today... we're driving down to kato to meet Becky. Should be a good time.

I'm a little bit sad that today is the last day of the "holidays"... after this, there are no more days off for a while.
Back to the real world. No more living in a bubble of fun.

New Years Eve was a good time... from what I can remember. Yeah. Way too much wine. It also did not help that there were multiple bottles of champagne (like... 8 or 9).
The next morning, I plugged my camera into my computer to download all the pictures - I took 67. How does that happen? I hope I didn't do anything stupid. I know from the pictures that I ended up wearing one of those "happy new year" headbands - one with a lot of bright green feathers on it. Awesome.

I can't seem to stick to one topic for more than 2 seconds this morning. My head is buzzing. I think there's a lot I want to say, but I'm not thinking straight enough to make any sense. Did *that* even make sense? Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home