Jack's Secret Sauce

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Focus on the bright side

Today, as I was wandering through JC Penney, my arms loaded with prospective additions to my wardrobe, I debated returning all the clothes to the rack... I had been shopping with Lauren all day... she seems to have an endless cash flow... I just couldn't keep up. However, I need new clothes for work. I stopped next to a rack of 50% off sweaters to ponder my options.

Out of the blue, a lady came up to me. She asked "do you have one of these?" and held out a $10 store credit. No, I did not have one of those.

She gave me the credit. Said she wasn't going to use it.

$10 bucks isn't all that much, but this was the best random act of kindness that I've experienced in quite a while.

There is good in this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home