Jack's Secret Sauce

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Back to Neverland...

Okay, so I've decided that I don't want to grow up anymore. I'm stopping. Right now. Hopefully I haven't gone past the point of no return.

Today, I went in early to work, skipped both of my breaks (which I normally do anyway), and my lunch (which I've never done before) to try to get a handle on my work load... I think I did, but I still have a lot to do. This means I'll probably be skipping lunch more, or staying late.
It's just ridiculous. I like having things to do... but SERIOUSLY.
I need to create an altar at which to pray for my acceptance into grad school... because I am NOT staying at this job for more than a year. I refuse. No way in hell.
I'd burn out... I'd be burnt out already if there wasn't a possible light at the end of this tunnel.

When I came home, I washed the dishes.

I think the high today was like... 6 degrees. I really don't like going outside and having my saliva freeze.

Tomorrow, mom's finally coming to visit... only took her a month to find a free day. She's a busy woman. I'm glad she's coming... it's nice to have visitors... espeically when they will help you fix your impromtu Target sheet curtains.

I've got the mood set in the living room... tons of candles, the Christmas lights, and the fiber optic tree. Too bad I'm alone. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home