Jack's Secret Sauce

Friday, December 02, 2005

Dance Party

I've never been more excited to sit at home in my pajamas. Yes, it's Friday night... 8pm... I'm sitting on the couch in my new fuzzy pajama pants... with no plans to speak of... and it's great.
I just had my own private dance party. (Austin, you were right - dancing around in your underwear like a maniac is a great way to relieve stress!)
This week was pretty rough... work was intense and frusterating every second I was there. The grad school apps are kicking my ass... but they WILL be done by Monday, dammit.

For now, it's Friday night. I still feel a little residual anxiety from the week. But for now it's Laura's happy relaxation time.

Tomorrow will be a good day. I'm cleaning (which I actually like to do when I'm stressed) and then meeting Dad to go shopping for curtains and other fun things. Then, by Saturday evening or Sunday, I should be ready to kick it into high gear and finish the applications.

I can do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home