Jack's Secret Sauce

Friday, October 14, 2005

Last Night I Fell In Love With A Voice

Last night I went to the David Gray concert with the lovely Kristen Gupta. She really wanted to go and had asked me to go with her a few months ago... I said "sure, why not" even though I only really know three of his songs... but I enjoy concerts and thought it'd be a fun time.

I was pleasantly surprised. It was definitely one of the best concerts I've been to in a while. Aside from the gross drunk guy a few rows down who kept standing up, shouting, and pretending to play the piano... it was a great show. The band was very talented, and David Gray's voice is just amazing! I'm now on a mission to get his latest CD, and I'll definitely go see him again.

Unfortunatly, I missed the Mike Doughty concert on Wednesday night.

Feeling better these days. Such is the rollercoaster of life, I guess. I just decided to be proactive about my own happiness, if that makes any sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home