Jack's Secret Sauce

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Randomness before Taiko

I'm leaving for Adam-the-roommate's Taiko concert in a bit.

Right now, I'm sitting on the couch, staring at the final list of things I need to complete before I send out my grad school applications.
Every day this week, after work, I come home, eat, and then sit on the couch and work on grad school stuff... or chat.
Work gets more and more hectic and ridiculous everyday, and everyday I wish more and more that one of these schools will accept my application. I don't know what I'll do if I don't get in! Well... I won't die... I'll go on living and try again for the next semester. Ugh.

This getting up at 6am thing is running me down... and it has only been a week since I had a bit of a vacation. How do people do this "real world" thing? I get so tired. Tired. And Confused.

I'm thinking too much. It has gotten more difficult lately for me to put my thoughts into words. Half the time, I can't even decide what I'm actually thinking. I feel like my thoughts are like electrons... zooming around in my head.
Science.

I need some good Thai food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home