Jack's Secret Sauce

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Leopold

Last weekend, I went on a roadtrip with myself down to Madison to partake in the big Halloween festivities. It was quite the weekend... I was sober for 99% of it, which was probably a good thing.
I stayed with Kate, Amelia, and Eva, who are now some of my most favorite people in the entire world... plus, they have the most amazing, fat, black cat named Leopold who has an identity disorder and loves to play with a furball on a string. He's seriously the funniest animal I've ever met.
I'm so lucky to know people like Amelia and Kate, who will take me to a rollerskating/Hallween/birthday party where we get to skate around in our costumes... we also carved pumpkins, baked cookies and muffins, ordered Thai food in (kind of obsessed with Thai food lately), and dressed up and rocked the town (until I was unable to walk in my 4'' heels).
What a crazy weekend.
And no, I was not involved in the riots.

Somehow... it is now November. Not sure how that happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home