Jack's Secret Sauce

Monday, November 28, 2005

Time warp

Last night, I got 3.25 hours of sleep.
This morning, at 6:07am, I found myself standing in the kitchen, watching the toaster. I was waiting for my bread to become toast, and was getting very annoyed that the toaster didn't seem to be heating up at all. It was taking SO long.
After about 3 mintues of this, I finally realized that the toaster wasn't even plugged in.
The funny thing is, my roommate and I generally leave a number of appliances unplugged on purpose... saves energy.

Ridiculous.

This past week was crazy, with the holiday and all. I did get to see Rent and the new H.P. movie. Now it's back to my 8-5 work day until Christmas. I've almost got my grad school applications finished. I hope to have them sent in by the end of this week. Then all I can do is cross my fingers and wait for a miracle.

I'm feeling a little depressed at the moment due to my lack of sleep. Life seems more difficult when I'm tired.
Last night was a great time though. I honestly can't remember the last time I went to a bar on a Sunday evening... and last night was especially fun because I went with Tom, who I hadn't seen since the end of May! Tom is wonderful and needs to move back to Minnesota NOW so I can hang out with him more often.

Due to the current depressive state of my mind, I'm going to cut this short so I don't write anything that's only true tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home