Jack's Secret Sauce

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Discover River Falls

Hey. You. Come to River Falls. Hang out with me. Please?

I need to get out of this place. I think if I was in a more exciting place, I wouldn't miss the college life so much. Or is this normal? I just miss seeing everyone. I miss the people. I'm almost starting to miss the drama! Weird, man. It's sad to think that there are so many amazing people that I'll probably never see again. I guess you never know though, and I should probably look ahead instead of behind.
Hooray for the exciting future and all that.

Today, I discovered that Italian dressing on red potatoes is really tasty. One thing I am VERY excited about is having a kitchen in which to cook fun meals... and parents who will still buy me food to cook. That is very cool.
My mom and I went grocery shopping today, and I got all this weird stuff that I want to make... lots of vegetables. I'm going to get creative. Damn it, I have time! Why not teach myself how to cook? I'm excited for breakfast tomorrow.
NERD = me

I just need to get my stuff in order here... then I can fly away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home