Jack's Secret Sauce

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Peligro!

This week is too weird.

I need more structure. I don't know what it is, but I can't seem to concentrate anymore. Graduation looms like a thief in a dark ally. (Ooooh, I'm dramatic!)
I haven't had much to do (homework) lately. Sooo, instead I've spent way too much money, eaten way too much food at restaurants, and become even more crazy.
Last night I left trivia early and went to Perkins with MC. After that, we came back here and watched Happy Gilmore, which I hadn't seen since... junior year of high school, maybe?

Today, Becky and I went to Mankato to kidnap Sarah (she had a bad day). We took her to Grizzly's and DQ. Grizzly's has very good drinks! Good Tequila Lime Chicken too... I was pleased. The DQ we went to is hidden in the depths of downtown Mankato - and it's so great! It's "old skool" (can I still say that?).

Becky took me over to the new ''meditation'' area in the arb. It's very cool, and I had no idea it existed. I'll have to get over there by myself sometime in early in the morning... if I'm ever up early in the morning and feel like walking to the arb instead of sleeping.

Much to do tomorrow... class, 3 meetings, laundry, and Cinco de Mayo festivities. Ok, so it's not that much, but laundry takes forever, so I feel like I have a lot to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home