Jack's Secret Sauce

Friday, May 13, 2005

Picture Pages

Did anyone else ever watch Picture Pages as a child? Y'know, with Bill Cosby. Dang. I'll have to find those videos. Don't know what made me think of that.

I just painted my nails. Bright, obnoxious pink. It is somewhat difficult to type.

Went to Oodles today with Jackie, Heather, Ash & Tom. Three cheers for that.

Didn't get much sleep last night. Was at Pattys (karaoke) until close, then I had to drive around looking for a parking spot. Very tired. Too bad. I really hope tonight's fun. I'd like a drama-free night of happiness. We'll see. It's still gross and dreary outside. Maybe I should take a nap... have to go to dance soon though (group practice for our final project). Yikes.

Moby's Porcelain (sp?) just came on my winamp. That song reminds me of high school drama. Somewhat fitting, I guess.

Hmm, sad, I thought I had more to say. Perhaps I'll try again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home