Jack's Secret Sauce

Monday, May 02, 2005

It's The World I Know...

Happy Monday. So glad the weekend's over. (I think that's the first time I've ever said that!) It just wasn't a good time.
Thankfully, I realized yesterday that I really do have a few good friends who will always be there to help me out.
I feel so much better today. It's still freezing - 37 degress and it's MAY.

I don't have much homework today... okay, I don't have ANY (well, except for Suz readings, but who does those?). So... I'm going SHOPPING! Not that I have money. I have a coupon for free underwear at Victoria's Secret, and then I'm going to Gordman's to see if I can get some good deals. Mother's Day and some birthdays are coming up pretty quickly.

It's weird... I don't have any homework due until Friday - and the only thing I have to do for Friday is read one article. This is amazingly weird. I feel like I should drive to Canada and party... or something. But Friday is when the busy weekend starts.

I got to talk about Rich Hilbert in my Sex & Science class this morning. That made me very happy.
I'm starting to get excited for this coming weekend... lots going on. AKD induction on Friday. Greg's party is also that night. Saturday begins with the PBK induction, then the ''honors convocation'' - I get to carry the S/A banner and go up on stage for PBK. Woot. I am so special. Ha. Becky's presenting her honors thesis at 1:30. The senior art show opening is that afternoon from 4-7pm. Then I'm getting... crunk. Yep, I went there.

Excited to see my parents and to go out to eat with them. Sad that Katie's not coming, but I'm sure she'd get bored.

24 tonight. Hooray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home