Jack's Secret Sauce

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Cookie Monster Pillow

I have one of those big pillows on my bed that's kind of like a chair... meaning, it has two "arm rests" and you can put it behind your back when you're sitting up to make yourself more comfortable. I got it for HS graduation. It's dark blue and fuzzy and reminds me of Cookie Monster.

Still jobless. Still living in the basement of my parents house. I guess it hasn't been this long. Check back with me when I'm 26. If I'm still here, THEN start worrying.

Big fiesta here this coming weekend. Still no idea exactly how many people are going to show up... that makes me nervous. I get crazy about planning parties. I used to have crazy amounts of people over in high school, and I'd decorate the whole fricking house and have way too much food... always. Such a little hostess. Anyway, I'm worried that (a) either more people will show up than I expected and I'll freak out because there won't be enough food, or (b) hardly anyone will show up, and I'll feel very sad and have to eat sad party leftovers for weeks.
I'm more worried about b... have had nightmares.

It's now 11pm, and the house, neighborhood, entire city of River Falls is asleep. I need to move to a more exciting place! I think I'm going to watch Zoolander... just got it a few weeks ago. I can't stop watching it. I know, it's kind of mindless humor, but I think it's absolutely hilarious. I "discovered" it during senior week (well, "discovered" it courtesy of my senior week fling who never called back, damn it), then I found it at Target the next week for $7.50. Woo!

So... if you're actually reading this, you're as bored as I am. You should give me a call.
Now it's time for me to hang out with the Cookie Monster pillow and watch Ben Stiller be really really ridiculously good-looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home