Jack's Secret Sauce

Sunday, February 04, 2007

february [still] sucks

So it's february again. Fuck february. I know, that's a bit harsh, right? Not really... february is a stupid, stupid month. So stupid that it doesn't deserve to be capitalized. february is the cloudiest month and includes the lamest holiday ever - Valentine's Day... a day made up by Hallmark and friends to con us all into buying stupid cards and heart shaped chocolate boxes.

I'm actually not as bitter about february as I once was... but I still felt that I needed to get in my yearly february rant.

In other news....... um....... I don't know.... school...... cold weather................ um............. I have no idea what has happened in my life over the past few weeks.
That's probably because 1) all I've done is schoolwork (very busy this semester) and 2) I'm currently dealing with a monstrous head cold and am doped up on Tylenol Cold Mulit-Symptom Nighttime (it's not nighttime right now).

I feel like I've lost touch with several people lately... read "old friends." I'm very sorry about that. I guess when I'm busy and the temperature is -6 and I'm sick, I just don't feel like reaching out. Blah blah blah.

Guess how many Kleenexes I've used this week. Guess!!! I don't know the actual number - but it has to be a lot..... like almost a whole box. Who knew that one girl could contain so much mucus.

I know, gross. Gross, Laura, gross.

I'm going to go get ready for FOOTBALL... SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home